Magnet into bag filters MSF2 (2 magnetic rod)Code: E509016
Product detailed description
The bag filter magnet consists of a magnetic rod with very high magnetic induction (9,000 G) and a universal carrier. The rods will be inserted into it (one or two magnetic rods can be used - in dependence on the customer's requirement for the magnetic separation level). The carrier includes the cover tubes into which the magnetic rods will be inserted. In this way it will be achieved that contaminants will be trapped on the cover tube surface, making its cleaning easy and quick. Thanks to using magnetic rods with an optimally designed magnetic circuit, we can get a high magnetic induction - 9,000 G on the cover tube surface (i.e. at the point of contact with the separated medium).
Due to the use of these very strong magnetic rods, even very fine ferromagnetic impurities in the order of micrometer-units can be separated. The efficiency of the textile filters in use will be significantly increased.
The carrier of the magnetic rods is designed to comply in size with the sleeve filters used.
Another major reason for using our separator (besides the high level of magnetic separation) is the fact that using the magnet bag filters extends the lifetime of used textile filters. This results in also reduced costs and longer replacement intervals.
According to your discretion, insert one or two magnetic rods into the carrier. Insert the magnetic separator, built-up in this way, into the bag filter. You will achieve a highly efficient device to separate very fine ferromagnetic and non-magnetic particles as well. Insert the fabric filter (with the magnet inside) into the filter device.
Which way is megntet cleaned?
- Take out the carrier with magnets from the textile filter.
- Gradually remove the magnetic rods from the carrier and put them in a safe place.
- Metals caught on the cover tubes of the carrier fall off spontaneously (no longer held with magnets). In case of need you can clean them manually by wiping or a water stream.
- Insert the magnetic rods back into the carrier and the carrier put back into the fabric filter.
MSF2 – Magnet into bag filters with two magnetic rods
- Maximum separation level - thanks to using two magnetic rods
- Large catching area (extension of the cleaning interval) - due to the use of two magnetic rods
- High separation quality - 9,000 G at the point of contact with the separated medium
- Dimensionally compatible with 'sleeve' filters in use
- It contains a stainless steel carrier and two magnetic rods
|Category:||Magnets into bag filters|
|Rod length:||500 mm|
|Rod diameter:||25 mm|
|Magnetic induction:||9.000 Gs|
|Type of magnets:||neodymium magnets|