Product detailed description
Chuck diameter (mm)
- Application: Turning, circular grinding
- Technology: Permanent
- Available dimensions: From 200 mm
- Poles: Parallel (transverse)
- Min. workpiece diameter: 40 x 8 mm
- Regrinding limit: 10 mm
- Holding force: Up to 160 N/cm2
- Pole pitch: T15 11 + 4 mm (steel/epoxy)
- Clamping of workpieces during turning and circular grinding
Scope of supply:
- Magnetick chuck
- Wrench key
- Operating instructions
Maxgrip permanent magnetic chuck is a suitable tool for clamping of different workpiece shapes during grinding, as well as turning operations. The possibility to adjust the holding force greatly facilitates centering of workpieces. Thanks to the low and very stable magnetic field can be clamped even relatively small and thin workpieces. The top plate is made of one solid unit, so there is absolutely no risk of coolant leakage into the chuck´s body. The top plate has also high regrinding limit, which ensures a very long service life.
for more information.
Please log in again
We are sorry for interrupting your flow. Your CSRF token is probably not valid anymore. To keep you secure, we need you to log in again. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your understanding.