Personal data administrator:
SOLLAU s.r.o., with its firm domicile at No. 212, 763 07 Hřivínův Újezd, Czech Republic, IDNo.: 292 61 759, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Czech Republic, Section C, Insert 68934 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” or the “SOLLAU”)
Administrator’s contact details:
Hřivínův Újezd 212, 763 07 Hřivínův Újezd, Czech Republic, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +420 577 013 873
The administrator did not appoint a data protection representative.
WHAT ARE COOKIE FILES?
To improve the functioning of the website, evaluate its attendance, and optimize marketing activities, the Administrator uses so-called Cookies on its website. Cookies are small text files that are stored via a browser locally on the computer or mobile device through which the website will be displayed.
Cookies cannot be used to identify visitors to websites or to misuse their login details. Types of cookie files that the Administrator collects on its website are as follows:
- Relational cookies - temporary cookies which remain stored on the device until you leave the website;
- Permanent cookies (login) - these are used for the permanent customer login. Cookies are stored for the time [●] or until you log out;
WHAT COOKIE FILES DO WE USE?
- Necessary cookie files - are required for the proper functioning of the websites, allow navigation on the website, and use of their services and functions. Without these necessary cookie files, the websites would not work smoothly, and some services or functions would probably not be possible to provide,
- Preference cookie files - collect information about the user's choices and preferences and allow the Administrator to remember the language or other local settings and customize the website accordingly.
- Tracking cookie files for social networks - used to track members (and non-members) of social networks for the analysis of market researches and products development.
- Analytical cookie files - collect information on how the website is used by the user, and enable the Administrator to improve its operation.
- Marketing cookie files - advertising cookies are used for marketing purposes.
- Third-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics for attendance analysis) - these cookies are managed by third parties and TIC does not have access to read or write this data.
For more detailed information, please contact Administrator email@example.com.
PROCEDURE WHEN DELETING COOKIE FILES
You can always delete cookies and data stored about you. To delete cookies in your web browser, see the links below:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- iPhone, iPad, and other Apple devices
- Flash cookies (for all browsers)
- Android devices
GOOGLE ANALYTICS & GOOGLE ADWORD
The Administrator also uses the Google Analytics service, developed and operated by Google Inc., based at Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter "Google"), to analyze websites by using cookies.
The analysis using Google Analytics proceeds in such a way that the information on the website using, created through the collected cookie files, is transferred to a Google server in the USA and subjected to the relevant analysis there. Due to the anonymization of IP addresses, set up on the Administrator's websites, the IP address is shortened in one of the EU member states or the European economic area before the data transferring to Google server in the USA from the side of Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to the Google server in the USA and will be shortened (anonymized) there after that.
Google will not combine the transferred data, incl. the abbreviated IP-address, with other data. The Google statement on personal data protection can be viewed here.
The visitor of the website can prevent collecting cookies and their analysis via Google Analytics by changing the browser settings, as above, and also by clicking on the following link. This will place so-called Opt-Out Cookies on the computer, which will prevent future storing visitors' data on a website;
As part of Google Analytics, the Administrator also uses related Google’s advertising features, such as overviews in Google’s advertising network, extended reporting of anonymous demographic data (e.g., age, gender, interests), or ad displaying on the content network based on product views (so-called re-marketing), incl. the Google AdWords service to personalizing and improving ad targeting and re-marketing. Thanks to this, the website advertising content offered to visitors can be possibly the most interesting for them.
Visitors of the administrator's website can turn off ad personalization or edit it through their Google account, using the link available here.