Magnetic handling tool MTL-ECode: MTL-E11-109466 MTL-E4-105371 MTL-E8-109453 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Equipped with very strong neodymium magnets, the MTL-E is a highly sophisticated type of professional magnetic collector.
The main advantages of the MTL-E collector:
- above-standard magnetic induction (12,000 G) guarantees safe handling even with very small magnetic parts
- high heat resistance (up to 80°C for standard design)
- the hermetically sealed magnetic core in a stainless steel housing (protects the magnet itself, and contributes to easy maintenance of the magnet's work surface at the same time)
- by pulling the demagnetization lever, the distance between the magnetic core and the stainless steel surface gets bigger and the magnet-held objects will be immediately released
- work with the magnetic collector is very simple and user-friendly; potentially dangerous or inappropriate direct contact with the moving parts is largely eliminated
- this device is disposable in three different sizes so that the client can choose the collector version that best suits his needs
- unlike similar competing products, the MTL-E has a completely original construction; it is very low, relatively light, and well ergonomically shaped (these advantages will be positively reflected not only in the application itself but also e.g. in the product storage)
The MTL-E magnetic hand-held collector is designed especially for handling and displacing small magnetic objects in manufacturing companies, workshops, warehouses, etc., more or less in all industrial fields.